Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Ken Sheppard Jr. is a tax and bankruptcy attorney serving Ohio with offices in Hilliard, Columbus, Akron, Canton, Newark, and Mt Vernon. Ken Sheppard, Jr. graduated from Ohio Northern University with a Bachelors of Arts in 1996; and then graduated with a Juris Doctor from Ohio Northern University Law School in 1999. He later graduated with an LL.M. in Taxation (Master’s Degree) in 2000 from the University of Denver.
Attorney Sheppard began his legal career by working as a Summer Law Clerk at the Massillon, Ohio Prosecutor’s Office for two summers. During the time he was preparing to take the Ohio Bar Exam, he worked as a Law Clerk for a boutique estate planning law office in Boardman, Ohio. After one year of serving as Director of Advanced Planning for a prestigious wealth management firm in Perrysburg, Ohio, Kenneth started Sheppard Law Offices in 2005 as a tax and bankruptcy attorney law practice in Columbus, Ohio.
- The State of Ohio Supreme Court, 2003
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Licking County Bar Association
- Westerville Bar Association
- Knox County Bar Association
- Credit Education Coalition
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Workplace Benefits Legal Network Attorney
- Bankruptcy Nuts & Bolts
- Consumer Bankruptcy: Chapter 7
- Consumer Bankruptcy: Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Boot Camp
- Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Fundamentals
- 2012 Bench Bar Conference
- 2012 Fall Consumer Bankruptcy Symposium
- 2010 Fall Consumer Bankruptcy Symposium
- Federal Bar Exam Review Course
- 2nd Annual Tax Controversy Forum
- Domestic Relations: Property Division
- Child Support Issues
- Domestic Relations: Update
- What Family Court Judges Want You to Know
Relieve Strain and Struggle of Your Financial Situation
At Sheppard Law Offices we look forward to helping you relieve the strain and struggles of your financial situation, whether you need a bankruptcy lawyer or a tax attorney. We offer FREE initial consultations. Contact Sheppard Law Offices to discuss your specific tax or general debt situation at (614) 523-3106. For your convenience we have bankruptcy and tax law offices in Hilliard (Columbus), Newark, Mount Vernon, Akron and Canton Ohio.