Looking For Tax preparation Services in Pennsylvania? Don’t Know Where to Turn? Trust The Experts at Sheppard Law Offices To Help You Get The Settlement You Deserve!
Tax Preparation Professionals Pennsylvania
When you prep for tax season, it can be a complex and frustrating task. It is a possibility that it could take some taxpayer hours on their tax preparation, and they will still not be 100% sure if everything is correct on the tax return. If a taxpayer makes any mistake on their tax return it could cost you more that hiring a professional tax preparation attorney. A tax attorney can process you tax return properly and not miss any information that could be helpful on your tax return.
At Sheppard Law Offices we provide tax preparation services to all residents in Pennsylvania. Our attorneys have years of experience in federal and state tax laws. We make sure that all of our tax attorneys stay on top of all tax laws and yearly changes to the laws, so we can make sure that you get the tax return you deserve.
Our Pennsylvania tax preparation attorneys are here to make the process hassle-free. Our team of professionals is here to answer any questions that you may have during the preparation process.
Tax Services We Provide
So, your tax return doesn’t get audited, or even result in levies, or even wage garnishment, out tax attorneys will need all information that is complaint with the IRS tax code rules and regulations in Pennsylvania. Before we start with any part of your tax preparation you will need to make sure that we have all the information that we will need to complete your tax return properly.
Sheppard Law Offices provide the following services to help you with tax return preparation:
- Tax return preparation- individuals and businesses
- Filing taxes for estates and trusts preparation
- Payroll tax services preparation
- Self-employment taxes preparation
- Tax planning and analysis preparation
- Alternative minimum tax planning preparation
- Tax alternative and federally approved deductibles to decrease your taxes owed preparation
- State and local tax assistance preparation
- IRS representation – dealing with tax issues and filing back taxes
How Many Years Should I Keep my Pennsylvania Individual Income Tax Records?
In Pennsylvania, it is recommended to keep your tax records for 10 years. The minimum number of years to save your records is 4 years. If you are mailing your taxes it is suggested that you keep a copy of everything that is sent.
I Moved to Pennsylvania last year. How Do I File an Pennsylvania Income Tax Return?
If you worked in Pennsylvania for any part of the year, you still will have to file a Pennsylvania personal income tax return. To file for your taxes you must use the tax form IT1040. The tax attorneys at Sheppard Law Offices can complete and/or assist you with this form to complete your Pennsylvania income tax.
What Do I Do If I Have Unfiled tax returns?
According to the IRS form “Delinquent Returns – Enforcement of Filing Requirements”, the IRS will require you to be up to date with your taxes for 6 years of unfiled tax returns. At Sheppard Law Offices, we can help you get up to date with your returns and settle your taxes with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
How do I Get Up to Date with Unfiled Returns?
To help you get up to date with your delinquent tax returns you will need to follow these steps:
- Gather Your Tax Documents – We need copies of your W-2s or 1099 tax forms that you received for each year. If you are eligible for deductions, make sure that these are collected to help prove the claims.
- Request Missing Documentation from the IRS – If you are missing tax documents from the last 10 years, you can request them from the IRS by filing the tax form 4506-T: “Request for Transcript of Tax Return”.
- Download your Prior Years IRS Tax Forms – You must always file your back-tax returns with the original forms.
I Haven’t Received a W-2 Form. What Should I do?
Pennsylvania Employers are required to personally give or mail all W-2 forms to both current and past employees. The date in which this needs to be done by is January 31st. If you don’t receive you W-2 form by February 15th, you will need to contact your past employer or current to make sure that the address on file is correct.
If your employer is out of business or is refusing to give you with your W-2 tax form, you can report them to the IRS. A tax attorney can make sure that the employer is reported and get your W-2 form to complete your tax preparation.
Maximizing Your Return Through Effective Tax Return Preparation
At Sheppard Law Offices we do not cut corners when working on your tax preparation. We thoroughly analyze your situation with the IRS and calculate any deductions that can help get you the tax return that you deserve. We make sure that all our attorneys are up to date with each state’s tax codes. Where tax laws change yearly, we make sure that we have the latest information for each state and understand if and how they will work in your favor while doing your returns.
What are the Benefits of Tax Preparation from an Attorney in Pennsylvania
The benefits of having a tax preparation attorney in Pennsylvania are as follows:
- Avoid Penalties
- Avoid Legal Issues of false Filing
- Assisting Settlements with Back Taxes
- Communicating with the IRS on Your Behalf
- Thorough Filing Completed
- Fast Filing, Get Your Tax Refund Faster
- Respond to Tax Filing Notices
Tax Preparation Services Pennsylvania
When your looking for a professional to complete your tax return, fast, yet keeping attention to details then look no further than the tax attorneys at Sheppard Law Offices. We are train and up to date with all the tax laws for each state in America. Contact Sheppard Law Offices to assist you with all your tax needs. Call us today at (877) 505-9455 .